Welcome to our Practice
MEDICAL AND SURGICAL TREATMENT OF THE FOOT AND ANKLE
DR. WILL ROSENA IS NOW OFFERING 3 WAYS TO RECEIVE MEDICAL CARE:
1) Office Visit
2) TeleHEALTH - Video Consultation or Telephone Consultation
3) Home Visit
For a VIDEO CONSULTATION follow these Steps:
· provide your name, cell number, email address, mailing ddress, and insurance information.
· Ensure you’ve enabled your camera and microphone. Click HERE for easy instructions.
2. Receptionist will verify your insurance and call back to confirm your appointment
· The appointment will be as short as 10 minutes or as long as 30 minutes
3. The Video Consultation begins at your pre-scheduled time
· Dr. Rosena texts or emails the patient a link
· The patient clicks on the link and the consultation begins (here is a LINK for Troubleshooting)
· Insurance companies have eliminated the Co-pay during the Coronavirus Crisis, so there is NO Co-pay
· NO fee to use the software and NO app to download
· We will bill your insurance
POSSIBLE REASONS FOR VIDEO CONSULTATION
Dr. Rosena can make recommendations for any of the following medical problems:
Achilles tendonitis, Bunion pain, Crumbly discolored nails, Diabetic ulcers, Foot pain (arch pain, burning pain, tingling, numbness, ball-of-the-foot pain), Foreign body (something has punctured your foot like a pin, a nail, or glass), Fracture care, Gout, Infection, Ingrown nail, Skin issues, Sprains, Warts, or any other condition you are concerned about.
He can also provide prescription medication, wound care, devices like a walking boot/bracing/OTC orthotics, guidance for self-care, and arrange for an in-person visit at our office or in your home if you need treatment, a procedure, or follow-up. PLEASE NOTE: Dr. Rosena is only doing emergency surgery at this time. Elective surgeries won't be scheduled until the hospital mandate changes.
Your Health and Safety are of utmost importance to us. Be well and take care.
At Dr. Will A. Rosena, DPM, we offer complete family foot care in a child-friendly, wheelchair-accessible practice with easy access from anywhere in Western New York. We pride ourselves on providing expert care that is personal. That means you will see Dr. Rosena at every visit, for assessment, treatment and follow-up. When you choose Dr. Rosena, you are choosing a respected, experienced and compassionate Podiatric Specialist and Surgeon. Dr. Will Rosena understands that seeing a specialist can be an overwhelming experience and wants patients to feel at ease and informed about their condition, as well as the various options available to them.
Whether you’re suffering from chronic heel pain, infection, diabetes, flatfeet, sports injuries, or a complex condition requiring reconstructive surgery, Dr. Will A. Rosena, DPM is committed to helping you return to the quality of life you’ve become accustomed to, through expert assessment and skilled treatment of the foot and ankle.
Our primary Mission at Dr. Will A. Rosena, DPM is Saving Limbs and Enhancing Lives…
- by giving patients sufficient time in their appointments to share their symptoms and concerns
- by empowering patients to ask questions and actively engage in their recovery
- by providing timely access to educational and medical resources, and
- through ongoing professional development, to explore the latest medical interventions, surgical techniques, and evidence-based practices introduced to the field
As you browse our website, meet Dr. Rosena below and be sure to have a look at our complete List of Services. In addition to Foot Surgery, Dr. Will Rosena is also a licensed DME (Durable Medical Equipment) supplier, specialized in custom orthotics, bracing, diabetic shoes, fracture boots, surgical shoes, night splints, heel lifts, and products designed to cushion and support irritated, inflamed and painful feet. Call the office today so that we can begin your healing process.